Working together as a group on a project is common business practice.
Project work needs…
- An agreed purpose, clear objectives and the end goal to be defined.
- Project members to share information openly, invest time and prioritise the work.
- Additional time and focus to their everyday job duties and responsibilities.
Working together from different job roles, teams and departments raises challenges all related to people.
- What happens when people involved in this project don’t speak the same business language?
- What happens when everyone have different motivators and fears to communicating openly?
- How can project leaders encourage quiet reflective group members to contribute effectively and still enable the naturally confident members to share?
- What if the everyday work demands mean the project actions are way down on the action To Do list?
- What if the objectives and actions are not clearly defined?
A one 2 one coach can help to support and direct the group members to collaborate and communicate effectively to achieve great results together.